This recipe is a yummy and nutritious way to get children started on apples. Loaded with fibre, green apples and oats are great food sources to improve digestion, and complements cinnamons and oats perfectly!
Andy Apple approves!
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon unsalted margarine
- 1 whole green apple, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 teaspoon rolled oats
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 250ml water
- In a small pot over medium heat, melt
- Add apple and cook until soften
- Meanwhile, dissolve honey in water
- Pour honey water into pot and add oats
- Keep stirring until oats have softened
- Add cinnamon and combine well
- Serve and enjoy warm!
Find more nutritious and kids friendly recipes here!