Can’t get your kids to eat their mushrooms? We have the perfect solution in the form of cheesy baked mushroom bites with spice/herbs. Loaded with glutathione (an important antioxidant!), mushrooms also contain vitamin B and C to boost immunity!
Max Mushroom approves!
Mushroom Cheese Bites
- 1 box mushrooms (~10 pcs), stems removed
- 2 teaspoon shredded cheese
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- Preheat oven to 190ºC
- Place mushrooms on the baking tray with parchment paper
- In a bowl, mix cheese and herbs together
- Distribute the cheese mixture into each of the mushroom
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese become golden brown
- Serve and enjoy warm!
Find more nutritious and kids friendly recipes here!