Learn to make these 3 quick and yummy instant noodles recipes, featuring Baked Maggi with Broccoli, Stir Fry Korean Noodles and instant ramen burger!
Baked Maggi with Broccoli
- 2 packets World O’ Noodles
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 slices of ham diced
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup broccoli
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Half-cook the noodles with broccoli.
- Grease baking tray with butter and transfer the noodles with broccoli to the tray.
- Mix tastemaker with the noodles and add in diced ham, mozzarella and cheddar cheese on top of the noodles.
- Place the baking tray in a preheated oven for 5 minutes at 150 degrees.
|World O’ Noodles||$0.80|
|5 slices of ham diced||$2|
|Grated mozzarella cheese||$3.20|
|Grated cheddar cheese||$1.40|
Stir Fry Korean Noodles
- Packet of Volcano Chicken Noodles
- 1 Piece of Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Hot Dogs Sliced
- 200ml Milk
- 1 egg (optional)
- Boil the instant noodles, drain and set aside
- Fry hot dogs till crispy brown.
- Pour in milk. When it’s boiling add in the instant noodles with the seasoning.
- Add in a piece of cheese and mixed the noodles well
- Served on a plate and add a poached egg on top (optional)
|Volcano Chicken Noodles||$1.20|
|Hot Dogs Sliced||$1.10|
Instant Ramen Burger
- 1 Packet of Myojo Char Mee 100
- 1 Ramly Burger Patty (Chicken)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tomato (Sliced)
- 2 Pieces of Lettuce
- 1 piece of Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tablespoon of oil
- 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise
- 1 Lemon
- Cook 1 packet of instant noodles for 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- When they are slightly cool, crack 1 egg and add in the noodles seasoning packet.
- Shape the noodles into 2 bun-sized patties and refrigerate until firm for about 20 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil on a pan over medium heat and fry the noodles till they are crisp and hold their shape.
- Remove the noodles patties, pour in 1 tablespoon of oil and fry the burger patty till it turns brown.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the lemon juice.
- Assemble the burger with sliced tomato, lettuce, chicken patty, mayonnaise sauce, sunny side up and a piece of cheddar cheese.
|Myojo Char Mee 100||$0.40|
|Ramly Burger Patty (Chicken)||$0.60|
|Tomato + Lettuce||$0.60|
Looking for more Cooking Recipes?