We noticed that the quantity you are trying to add to your cart qualifies it as a bulk order.
Please note that for bulk orders:
Delivery may take up to 4 business days
We may not be able to deliver the full quantity you requested
An additional bulk delivery charge may apply for large/heavy items
If you would like to proceed with this bulk order, our team will contact you within one business day regarding product availability, expected delivery date, and any applicable delivery charges. You will only be invoiced based on the actual quantities delivered.
Think pen cai is expensive and time-consuming to prepare? Let
Chef Eric teach you a fuss-free pen cai recipe that allows you to save at least
50% compared to dining at restaurants! Master this budget-friendly recipe now
& usher in the new year with abundance!
Ingredients - Gravy 750ml Swanson Chicken Broth 2tbsps LKK Panda Oyster Sauce 500ml Water 600g White Radish, cut into 4cm wedges 20g Premium Dried Chinese Flower Mushrooms, soaked and trimmed 20g Corn starch, mix with 4 tbsps water
- Assembly 1can Abalone (2pcs) in brine or braised, drained 300g Vannamei Prawns 200g Fresh Scallops 120g Broccoli, blanched 200g Shabu Shabu Pork Slices, blanched 1btl XO Sauce
Preparation Method 1. In a large braising pot, place chicken broth, oyster sauce, water, radish pieces, and mushrooms together. Bring to boil and simmer for 25 mins.
2. Drain the mushrooms and radishes, set aside and re-boil the braising liquid. Season to taste as needed with some extra oyster sauce. Thicken the gravy with prepared cornstarch solution.
3. Blanch the prawns and scallops till cooked. In another batch of boiling water, blanch the broccoli for 2 mins, drain and use the same boiling water to blanch the shabu pork slices for 10 secs. Drain and set aside.
4. Line the base of a claypot with the radishes. Arrange, abalone, prawns, scallops, mushrooms, broccoli and pork slices over the radishes and side by side with each other.
5. Pour the thickened gravy over and sprinkle on some XO sauce sparsely over the ingredients before serve.