Worried about your kids not eating their vegetables? We’ve got the right recipe for that! A good mix of nutrition and tastiness, bananas are high in fibre and aids digestion. It can also help your kid feel fuller for a longer time, a great snack to start the day right!
Barry Banana approves!
Pan-fry Banana Cinnamon Coins
- 1 medium-sized banana (slightly under-ripe)
- 1/2 teaspoon unsalted margarine
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Slice banana into 1cm-thick pieces
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, then flip over to sprinkle on the other side as well
- Over low heat on non-stick pan, add margarine
- Place banana coins in pan and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown
- Serve and enjoy warm!
Find more nutritious and kids friendly recipes here!