Got a sour-faced kid whenever you feed them oranges? Fret not because no child can reject a fruit sorbet! While sorbets are high in sugar, making it with fresh orange can reduce sugar content and can be made at home without much equipment. Easy and quick dessert fix!
Oliver Orange approves!
- 3 whole oranges, peeled
- 10 tbsp greek yoghurt, frozen
- Cut oranges into chunk and freeze them overnight
- In a blender, add frozen orange and yoghurt
- Blend until well combined and smooth – add cold water when necessary to assist with the blending
- Serve and enjoy as a refreshing dessert!
Find more nutritious and kids friendly recipes here!